[Jamie-news] Jamie Anderson Newsletter

tsunamiinc at aol.com tsunamiinc at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 10:07:14 EST 2014

1. Tour schedule
2. Welcome and general blabbing
3. Awards!
4. Skype lessons
5. Mailing list business

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.  Tour Schedule

Feb 8 Orlando, FL, 7 pm, house concert, for reservations and address: pennyjochessman at embarqmail.com

May 22-24 Virginia	Campfest, http://www.campoutva.com/musicfest.html

June     North Carolina

June 5-7  Virigina, Women andHarmony Music Camp

July 2-5 Madison, WI, NationalWomen’s Music Festival, www.wiaonline.org

Aug 2   Hart, MI, Annual pre-festconcert with Nedra Johnson

Aug 4   Hart, MI, teachingintensive at Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. Welcome and general blabbing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all had a nice holiday, which ever one you celebrate. I’m notmuch for religious ceremony but I did get to spend a great time with my familyin Arizona and then, my family in Canada.

I’m excited about celebrating the new year at the Highlands Inn. It’s abeautiful place with great innkeepers. It’ll be a special show. I hope you canjoin us. I’m also heading to Florida in early February because, you know, Ilive in Canada and that’s what we do then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
3. Awards!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m the proud owner of two RightOutTV awards, one for Best Jazz song, “Blackand White”, and one for Best Live Video, “Her Problem Now.” The first song ison my latest album, Dare. You can view the video for the second award here.

My album Dare was also named one of the best albums of 2014 by a writerat Rhythms Magazine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4. Skype lessons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you get a guitar, mandolin or ukulele from Santa? Now you needlessons, right? I teach via Skype, from anywhere in the world. More about Skypelessons here. If youlive in Ottawa, you can come to my home studio. E me at tsunamiinc at aol.comto find out more about either type of lesson.

You are on this list because you signed up at a concert or went onlineand signed yourself up. If neither of those things happened then someone hasforwarded you this newsletter. I do not add anyone without their permission noris this list sold to anyone else. If you'd like to unsub, I'll cry but I won'tmake you pay my therapist bill. You can do it yourself here. Likewise if you'dlike to change your address. Please don't forward virus warnings, newsitems, jokes or petitions. With almost 3,000 of you on this list it'dbe too much to keep up with the extra mail. However, I love getting mail fromfans and answer when I can: tsunamiinc at aol dot com.

Many blessings for the new year!

Peace and chocolate,
Jamie

www.jamieanderson.com