[Jamie-news] Jamie Anderson Newsletter

tsunamiinc at aol.com tsunamiinc at aol.com
Tue Dec 2 10:03:21 EST 2014

1. Tour schedule
2. Welcome and general blabbing
3. Live in Florida? Want to host a house concert?
4. Gift ideas
5. Mailing list business

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Tour Schedule
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dec 5, Tucson, AZ        7:30pm, house concert, reservations and directions: ehowell1948 at gmail.com

Dec 6, Phoenix, AZ       8 pm, Fiddler’sDream Coffeehouse, 1702 E Glendale Ave, https://www.facebook.com/events/780947851955836/?context=create&source=49, with Wayward Maggie

Dec 10, Tucson, AZ       7:30pm, Monterey Courtyard, 505 W Miracle Mile, showcase with three othersongwriters, www. montereycourtAZ.com

Dec 31, Bethlehem, NH    Highlands Inn, NewYear’s Eve celebration, www.highlandsinn-nh.com

2015:

Feb 5, Pensacola, FL, 6 pm, Radio Live, Museum ofCommerce, 205 E. Zarragossa Street, Pensacola, FL, listen online: www.wuwf.org, with DaveNachmanoff and Hiroya Tsukamoto

Feb 6 Tallahassee, FL, 8 pm, AbundanceWellness Center, 325 John Knox Rd, robin.mcdougall at comcast.net

Feb 7 Gainesville, FL, tentative, details tba

Feb 8 Orlando, FL, 7 pm, details tba

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. Welcome and general blabbing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m having a blast here in the wilds of Arizona and New Mexico. I’ll trynot to brag about the short-sleeves weather and great Mexican food. I’ve got afew more gigs in Phoenix and Tucson. I’ll be celebrating the New Year at theHighlands Inn in New Hampshire. Details for all gigs are above.

3. Live in Florida? Want to host a house concert?

I’ll be out there in late January/early February. I already have gigs innorthern and central Florida so I’m looking for gigs farther south. All you need is a space big enough for 20 or more, and an address book ofmusic-loving friends. No worries if you’ve never done a house concert before.I’ll work with you. There’s no money out of your pocket. My pay is what’scollected at the door. Check out this blog post to find more about houseconcerts: http://jamiebobamie.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/look-ma-theres-a-concert-in-my-living-room/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4. Gift ideas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Jamie Anderson music and books, of course! Get the music here orhere. The book is available directly from Bella Books as well as your favoriteindie bookstore (if they don’t have it in stock, they can order it for you).

Also, consider music lessons. I teach guitar, mandolin, ukulele andsongwriting via Skype from anywhere in the world, and in my home studio in Ottawa. Pay with PayPal and Ican send you a gift certificate. Contact me at tsunamiinc at aol dot com.

You are on this list because you signed up at a concert or went onlineand signed yourself up. If neither of those things happened then someone hasforwarded you this newsletter. I do not add anyone without their permission noris this list sold to anyone else. If you'd like to unsub, I'll cry but I won'tmake you pay my therapist bill. You can do it yourself here. Likewise if you'dlike to change your address. Please don't forward virus warnings, newsitems, jokes or petitions. With almost 3,000 of you on this list it'dbe too much to keep up with the extra mail. However, I love getting mail fromfans and answer when I can: tsunamiinc at aol dot com.

Hope to see you at a show!

Peace and chocolate,
Jamie

www.jamieanderson.com