[Jamie-news] The Jamie Anderson Newsletter

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 14:47:38 EDT 2011

The  Jamie Anderson Newsletter

 (http://www.cdbaby.com/jamieanderson1)
(http://www.cdbaby.com/jamieanderson1)  (http://www.cdbaby.com/jamieanderson1)
1. Tour  schedule
2.  Welcome and general blabbing
3.  New post: _http://jamiebobamie.wordpress.com/_
(http://jamiebobamie.wordpress.com/)
4. Mailing  list business
5. Ending  quote
If  you’d like to contact us, please don’t use the reply function, write
to  tsunamiinc at aol dot com. If you want to unsub or otherwise change your
subscription, please see the instructions at
_www.jamieanderson.com/newsletter.html_ (http://www.jamieanderson.com/newsletter.html) .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.  Tour Schedule
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4/1        Oakland Park, FL, 9 pm, Biddy  Earlys, 3419 N. Andrews Ave,
954-614-8926, come early for the open mike at  7:30
4/2        Miami, FL, 8 pm, Something  Special,
_Maryanne.Louise at dykenotes.com_ (mailto:Maryanne.Louise at dykenotes.com) , women  only please
4/3        Palm Harbor, FL (Tampa), 5 pm  potluck, 6 pm show, house
concert, _rstallman at tampabay.rr.com_ (mailto:rstallman at tampabay.rr.com)
4/7        Pensacola, FL, 6 pm, WUWF Radio  Live, Vinyl. Music Hall, 2 S.
Palafox Pl, come to the show or listen at _www.wuwf.org_
(http://www.wuwf.org/) , with  Cliff Eberhardt, Nora Jane Struthers and Monroe Crossing
4/8        Tallahassee, FL, 7:30 pm,  Abundance Wellness Center, 325 John
Knox Rd, _robin.mcdougall at comcast.net_ (mailto:robin.mcdougall at comcast.net) ,
opening: Robin  McDougall
4/15      Downers Grove, IL, 8:15 pm, Two  Way Street Coffeehouse, 1047
Curtiss St (across from the Downers Grove Public  Library),
www.twowaystreet.org
4/16      Rockford, IL, 7:30 pm, Just  Goods Listening Room, 201 7th St,
with fiddler player Tracy Feldman,  www.charlotteswebrockford.org
4/17      Bloomington, IN, 5:30 potluck,  6:30 show, Blue Room House
Concert, blueroom7 at comcast.net
4/22      Mishawaka, IN (South Bend), 7  pm, GLBT Resource Center, 1522
Mishawaka Ave,  www.michianaglbtcenter.org
4/23      Cincinnati, OH, 8 pm, Mt. Auburn  Presbyterian Church, 103
William Howard Taft Rd. with Willow Morning, benefit  auction for National Women’s
Music Festival
4/29      Lansing, MI, 8 pm, Art Alley,  1133 S. Washington Dr,
www.reoartalley.com
4/30      Columbus, OH, 8 pm, King Ave  United Methodist Church, 299 King
Ave, with the Columbus Women’s Chorus, _www.cwchorus.org_
(http://www.cwchorus.org/)
5/1        Columbus, OH, 3 pm, same as  above
5/20      Suffern, NY (Rockland County), 8  pm, house concert, reservations
and directions: 845-364-LINK, women only  please
5/21      Media, PA (Philadelphia), 7:30  pm, Unitarian Universalist Church
of Delaware County, 145 W. Rose Tree Rd,  tickets at
_http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/153188_ (http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/153188) ,
opening: Marla McCulloch
5/22      Freeland, MD, 7 pm, Heathcote  Community (open to the public),
_www.heathcote.org_ (http://www.heathcote.org/) ,  curiocoast at comcast.net
5/27 –  28           VA Women’s Music  Festival, music set Friday at 6:35
pm, emcee Saturday, _http://www.campoutva.com/musicfest.html_
(http://www.campoutva.com/musicfest.html)
6/2        Raleigh, NC, Pullen Baptist  Church, benefit for SWOOP,
www.swoop4u.org
6/10      Durham, NC, Common Ground  Theatre, comedy show
6/11      Greensboro, NC, Open Space Café  Theatre, comedy show
6/25      Fayetteville, NC TBA
7/4        Durham, NC Festival for the Eno,
http://enoriver.org/Festival/index.html
7/31      Hart, MI, Comfort Inn, annual  concert with Nedra Johnson
9/17      Ottawa,  ON, Rasputin's Beard, with Ottawa Valley Special
10/15    Rochester,  NY, house concert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2.  Welcome and general blabbing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There’s  a two foot pile of snow in my yard and it’s 30 (F) but I don’t
care ‘cause I’m  going to Florida! I’ve got a pile of gigs there in the early
part of the month,  then the Midwest in the latter. Hope to see y’all at a
concert.
BTW I’m  always happy to do requests but my memory stinks. So, if you want
to email me  with what you want to hear, please do: _tsunamiinc at aol.com_
(mailto:tsunamiinc at aol.com)  and  I’ll see if I can blast the cobwebs off that
part of my brain. No guarantees –  if anyone requests “Stairway to Heaven.”
I will smack them. I actually know that  one but I charge a lot of money to
play it.
3.  New post at my blog: http://jamiebobamie.wordpress.com/

You  are on this list because you signed up at a concert or went online and
signed  yourself up. If neither of those things happened then someone has
forwarded you  this newsletter. I do not add anyone without their permission
nor is this list  sold to anyone else. If you'd like to unsub, I'll cry but
I won't make you pay  my therapist bill. You can do it yourself at
_www.jamieanderson.com/newsletter.html_
(http://www.jamieanderson.com/newsletter.html) .  Likewise if you'd like to change your address. Please  don't forward
virus warnings, news items, jokes or petitions.  With over 2,000 of you on
this list it'd be too much to keep up with the extra  mail. However, I love
getting mail from fans and answer when I can: tsunamiinc  at aol dot com.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5.  Ending quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Sponges grow in the  ocean. That just gets me. I wonder how much deeper
the ocean would be if that  didn't happen.”  -- Stephen  Wright
I’m not sure Stephen,  but I intend to do some personal research soon.
Stay well and keep  warm y’all.
--  Jamie

_www.jamieanderson.com_ (http://www.jamieanderson.com/)
_http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/pages/Jamie-Anderson/1331267700498
64_
(http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/pages/Jamie-Anderson/133126770049864)
Get  Jamie’s recordings at _http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JamieAnderson_
(http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JamieAnderson) , _www.goldenrod.com_
(http://www.goldenrod.com/) , _www.ladyslipper.org_ (http://www.ladyslipper.org/) , and
many download sites including iTunes.com and itunes.ca